Myospet uses a proprietary advanced nutrition focused product developed to build muscle and reduce muscle loss due to aging or injury. Myospet is dedicated to improving our pets lives with products that have been clinically proven to support muscle health. Research shows that better muscle heath leads to better mobility, vitality and quality of life. Ashley has experienced amazing results with her own dogs as well as her client dogs performance fitness. She recommends this product in addition to a balanced nutrition and fitness plan.
Finally, an affordable at home option to aid in dog sports recovery. Magnetic field therapy or bioenergy therapy is an alternative therapy that uses magnets to relieve pain, stiffness, & in general promote blood flow. The magnetic field generated by the magnets penetrates through soft tissue and muscles.
How and when to use this magnetic coat:
- A minimum of 30 minutes in a warm up and 30 minutes post exercise as a cool down.
- The coat can be worn longer especially on trial days or when your dog is exerting a lot of physical energy.
- The coat can double as a winter base layer under their jacket or soak in water and use as a cooling coat.
There are many veterinarians supporting magnetic therapies as an alternative pain relief option. However, Ashley’s Dog Sports cannot treat or diagnose your dog. Please consult with your veterinarian if your dog needs medical attention in any form.
With that said, magnetic bioenergy therapies can assist dogs recovering from sports related and orthopedic injuries.
The canine magnetix coat is my favorite because it’s so easy to incorporate into my pack’s daily routine.
- It is made of quality mesh material versatile for summer or winter months.
- Neodymium therapeutic magnets at 2,000 gauss each.
- Fully adjustable chest strap.
- Elasticated and adjustable leg straps with quick release clips.
- Padded neckline.
- Ranging versatile sizes so you can get a coat that properly fits your dog.
You can order your canine one of these coats or collars here.