Canine Fitness Programs
Exercise is a fabulous way to help your dog live their best life. Perform at their best, and keep our senior dogs thriving. Canine fitness focuses on the following areas:
- Promoting a healthy weight.
- Strengthening muscles & bones.
- Improving proprioception.
- Injury prevention.
- Building confidence and your bond!
15 minutes; 3 – 4 times each week can significantly improve the health and wellness of your companion, performance dog, adventure dog or senior dog.
- Learn the fundamentals of fitness through an AKC fitness approved course.
- Upon completion, you will receive an AKC fitness certificate.
- This fundamentals of fitness course is designed to meet the needs of all dog and handler teams.
- Contact me for next session start date here.
Custom Exercise Program
- This is a private lesson not offered in group setting.
- Virtual or in person at one of my facilities.
- A comprehensive evaluation includes:
- A detailed physical fitness evaluation.
- A detailed medical history review.
- Identifying the current fitness level.
- Discuss and establish fitness goals.
- Prepare a custom fitness plan.
- Hands on training of the fitness plan so the handler feels confident when they go home.
- Evaluation every 30 days.
Contact here to schedule your evaluation.
The blog behind the video is found here.